Unconditional love is when you love someone with everything in you and you forgive without thoughts. Unconditional love is not just love and it is something that has to be proven. Love should not be selfish and should not follow circumstances.
Unconditional love is a choice that people make that means no matter what happens that you will love each other through it all. So, when life gets tough, you love, and when life gets hard, you love.
Unconditional love comes from putting others first and putting their happiness over your own happiness. People agree that the only way that you can love someone unconditionally is if you love yourself. If you feel worthy of love and you see that you have value, then you will not have to have someone else tell you that you are worthy.
Unconditional love should never be a reason to stay in an abusive relationship. When you love someone with your whole heart, you accept them for who they are, and you have boundaries that are good and healthy. Unconditional love means you love no matter what but sometimes loving someone like this makes it hare to let them go.
Here are some signs you know that someone loves you unconditionally:
- They don’t judge you.
- You are encouraged no matter how afraid you are.
- You are truthful with each other.
- When someone is wrong, they admit it.
- You trust them with everything.
- You forgive each other easily.
- You don’t pick fights.
- You argue but respect each other.
- You don’t have to prove who you are.
- Your partner puts your needs first.
- They are selfless.
- You can let your guard down.
- You can show your real feelings.
- They encourage you to be who you are.
- You see each other’s potential.
- You celebrate who you both are.
- You feel care for them.
- You are compassionate for them.
- You have empathy for them.
- When times are bad you love them anyways.
- They always accept you.
- They want to move on with you even with risks.
- You feel safe with them.
- They make you feel at home.
- Your partner listens and talks to you about your feelings.
- You both are together in life.
- You bring the best out in both of you.
- Neither depends on the other to feel better.
- You have high respect.
- You love to communicate.
- You compromise when needed.
- No one plays games.
- You show your love in words and actions.
- You have patience.
- You have compassion.
- You are satisfied with your life.
- You don’t hide your hurt or pain.
- You are proud of them and they are proud of you.
- You know that you are in it for life.
- You want to grow together in the future.
- You want to spend your whole life together.